Young children are at the beginning of their development. Childcare organizations play a crucial role in this development and often have the objective to support the young children in a pedagogical way in order to advance in their development.
For a proper development of the child well-being and involvement of the child is essential. From observation of the behavior of the child you can read how they feel and whether they show commitment.
Young children are sensory focused and learn from direct, concrete experiences. Children also have their own way to create a moment of peace and security for themselves.
MSE/Snoezelen is to foster the well-being, social contacts and self-esteem. MSE/Snoezelen enriches the world of the young child and encourages development.
For this individual target group we design the MSE based on its unique five principles:
- It is a place of rest and relaxation to improve concentration.
- It is supporting the development of skills.
- It offers activities to increase self control.
- It is a challenging area that seduces the child to explore.
- It consists of flexible equipment that can be adapted to the needs of the child.